Thursday, March 8, 2018

03/08/18 - Cover Article

     Okay. After doing all of my research I finally finished coming up with the title and the topic for my magazine. That's only the very beginning of what I have left to do. I was;t able to make a final decision on what my cover article should be on. I was in between writing just about sports, giving tips about a healthier life, what sports to play, healthy diets, special exercises to lose weight, and many more options for the cover article. I started to brainstorm more ideas and I came to a conclusion to just base my cover article on how to stay healthy and fit. the reason this is my cover article is because I want to teach people the importance of eating healthy and exercising more often. Obesity in America is a very serious issue and it needs to change.
Tomato Toast with Macadamia Ricotta
     I started off by researching healthy meals to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner. I went on a website called "Greatist." It gave a great recipe to make something called: Tomato toast with Macadamia Ricotta... This breakfast meal gives you the carbs you need and the right nutrients to start off your day.
Chicken Cesar Salad Wrap
     Then I went on a website called "Delish" where it gave me a healthy lunch meal. This Chicken Cesar Wrap with fill you up and give you the energy you need to keep going through you're day. You get vitamin A, B, and C, and a solid amount of potassium into your body.
Last but not least there was a night time recipe. The last and final meal of the day. It's dinner time. At night time you aren't really supposed to eat too much since you're going to sleep you won't really burn those calories off. Thats why you should eat a nice salmon with with avocados. I got this healthy dinner meal straight out of "Foodnetwork."

Salmon with Avocados 
Work Cited:

“39 Healthy Breakfasts for Busy Mornings.” Greatist, 2 June 2017, greatist.com/health/healthy-fast-breakfast-recipes.

Fantozzi, Sienna. “59 Healthy Packed Lunches To Get You Through The Workday.” Delish, 23 Jan. 2018, www.delish.com/cooking/nutrition/g1441/healthy-packed-lunches/?slide=8.

Network, Food. “Healthy Dinners in 40 Minutes or Less.” Food Com, Food Network, 18 Jan. 2018, www.foodnetwork.com/healthy/packages/healthy-every-week/quick-and-simple/healthy-dinners-in-40-minutes-or-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment