Saturday, April 7, 2018

04/07/2018 - Why I've Been "Slacking"

     To be honest, I haven't been working on my actual magazine that much. I have the right ideas and I have everything set up perfectly, I'm just having a little bit of trouble trying to put everything together into one whole PERFECT magazine.

     This is why I decided to take a little break from this project. Hopefully ideas will come to my mind with time. I've also been very busy with school. The quarter just started and I've already had 2 tests. Im trying to get everything under control while i set this magazine on pause for a couple of days.

     I know I haven't showed you guys my images of my actual magazine but I have my reasons. I want to make you guys wait till the last day and blow your minds when you can see the complete masterpiece I will present to you next week.

     Right now I'm in a dilemma of which picture to use for the cover. I want it show the fitness part of the magazine but I would also like it to have something related to healthy meals and healthy lifestyles.

     Anyways guys, sorry for the short post but I should decided to share these little things with everyone so you can atlas know how my life is and what has been going on in it lately. We got one more week for me to reveal this final project that I know you guys are anxious to see. Tune in next week for the BIG reveal. As of right now this is all I have for you guys. Ill see you next week with some very big news. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment