Thursday, April 5, 2018

04/05/2018 - Class Discussion

     Alright so today in class we had a group discussion for one hour and a half and all we did was look at each others magazines and blogs and talk about what to say what not to say and we basically just gave each other tips on how to make our magazines better. This group discussion also allowed me to get inspired by the other projects my classmates are working on. They gave me ideas for the title of the magazine, the table of contents etc. For the table of contents I told them how I wanted put only the more informative and important pages on it so people could go read and get straight to the point. They really liked the idea and some of them in fact were doing the same thing that I suggested. I still wasn't fully convinced with my magazine name, "Fitness Frenzy," because i wasn't sure it I liked it or if it gave out the right information. My classmates helped me find the real meaning behind the name and gave me ideas for other magazine names but in the meantime, Fitness Frenzy is winning. They made me realize that it's the perfect name and if people know what frenzy means then they know exactly the intensity and impact that this magazine will have on them if they actually read it an follow what it says.
     Now, they helped me a lot with what types of changes I could make to my magazine, but I also want to share in what ways i got to help them. I've been into film and movies and even creating my own personal films. This classmate of mine showed me his movie clip for his project and I helped him and gave him ideas of what types of sound effects to use and what types of transitions o use from clip to clip on certain occasions. I also helped another one of my classmates come up with the perfect title and cover article for their magazine. Her project was a magazine about make-up and well, even though I'm a make-up expert I still got creative enough to give her the perfect name for her magazine and a great cover article for it. Alright that's all that I have for you guys today. i thought it would be nice for me to have shared this moment with all you. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment